#WPC #Decking has a higher density than wood,however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
143S22, WPC im Freiendecking
Produktkatalog wpc Marke HOH Ecotech WPC Port Shanghai Aktualisierungszeit 2021-05-17Detailed Info
Einzelteil: Größe 143S22: 143X22mm wasserdicht, rostfreier, langer Leben WPC im Freiendecking
HOHEcotech (WPC) typically uses a fine wood waste (cellulose based fiber fillers such as hardwood, softwood, plywood, peanut hulls, bamboo, straw, etc.) mixed with recycled HDPE(Grade A).The surface looks great of its natural wood appearance with minimal maintenance. Our WPC products are extruded from the unique high pressure and temperature machine, so each piece of the products is knot free and consistent in size, color and length, therefore eliminating the search for the perfect piece. It looks, smells and handles like wood but has the durability of plastic.
Benefits of WPC products
· High resistance against external environmental impacts;
· Moisture resistant, weather-resistant;
· Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel;
· Resistance to rot and crack;
· Stable over a wide temperature range;
· High impact resistant;
· Simply to be worked like normal wood;
· Outstanding screw and nail retention;
· Easily produced and easily fabricated;
· Excellent thermal properties;
· Low flame spread;
· Environmentally friendly;
· High slip resistance;
· Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives;
· Competitively priced
· Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance
· Easy to install and cleanStichwörterVerwandte ProdukteOrder samplesLearn more from our FAQ
- Why Are WPC Decking, Wall Panel, Railing, Or Fencing And Trim Products Better Than Wood?
#WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can’t get from wood. WPC won’t rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.
- Where Will Use WPC Products?
WPC products are widely used currently. For outdoor, it was mainly used at gardens landscape, the beach road, villa yard, etc; For indoor, it was mainly used for kitchen, balcony, TV setting wall, etc.
- What Is WPC?
Wood-plastic composites (WPC) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure.They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) ...
- What Colors Does The Composite Decking Come In?
The #decking boards are available in 8 colors:cedar,copper brown,wood,sandal wood,coffee,grey,dark grey,mocha.Decking images showcasing each color can be found on individual product pages,however if you would like to get a better idea of these you can order a sample.
Focus on the development and manufacturing of health and environmentally friendly wood plastic products.Navigation